Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2 Weekend Finishes!

I was able to get 2 quick things stitched up over this past weekend! Both of these were so much fun to stitch up. First is a freebie from SMO called “Melon” this was such a fun design to do! I stitched it on the new DMC 14 ct Marble Aida a lt. Blue color with DMC floss. I just love the little bees swarming around the watermelons. I think I will make this into a cube, I never made one so I am excited about trying it out!! I love to look for different ways to finish things :)



Next is a cute “Happy St. Pattys Day” bear, this was so much fun to stitch!! This is a freebie from Vee’s Cross*Stitch Designs and Frames Newsletter! I stitched it on 28 ct mint linen, used CPR Floss & DMC…isn’t that little bear cute looking over the clover :)



Until next time! Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Julie said...

love the SMO Joann, can't wait to see your cube, not tried one of those myself yet, another on the 'want to try list' LOL

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

CUTE!!!! Love them all!

BeckySC said...

Cute finishefs...especially Melon :)

Karen said...

great finishes

Mary Ann said...

Both are cute! I love the Melons one!!