Monday, January 29, 2007

I'v Been Tagged- Six Weird things

My friend Mary Ann has tagged me!! This is the first time I have been tagged & I wasn't sure I would be able to come up with 6 weird things about me, but I thought I would give it a try….lol Ok so I have thought & thought of some weird things I do & have even asked my kids if I do anything weird (make a note, don't ask your kids about weird things) LOL Here is some of the weird things I do!

Ok, here are the rules:

The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1: I like to eat potato chips on my peanut butter & jelly sandwich
2: I laugh really weird.
3: I have very weird dreams!
4: I am always saying things back words… but I know what I mean..lol
5: I can’t have any curtains opened after dark..I am afraid someone is looking in!
6: When I eat jellybeans, I pick all the black jellybeans out first & eat them before any other colors!

Here are the people I tagged! I only have 4

Karen
Diana
Julie
Robin

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

JoAnn, January snapper is wonderful!! And, I loved your "weird" list! :-)