Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 Finishes!!

It has been awhile since I posted & I have been busy! I made the tucks for the TS “Sweet Spring” tuck exchange I got them all sent out to the ladies & now I can’t wait to see what they stitch for them!! Also I wanted to concentrate on my goals for the month. I got 4 of them done so far & I might be able to do a quick Ornament tomorrow evening if I find a small enough one to stitch..LOL If not I will be happy with what goals I got done for the month :-)

Here is my very first pinkeep WooHoo!! It is the Bee pinkeep from the Gift of Stitching online mag. Design by LHN & CCN. This was a very nice one to stitch up & I like the way it turned out! I stitched it on 28ct natural linen with DMC floss & I had some pretty spring fabric for the backing. I was going to use cording, but decide on the ribbon instead. I had fun putting this one together & I am sure I will be making more of them soon :-)




“May Luck Bloom For You” This is what I decide to stitch for the TS Stitch-N-Swap! It is a SMO freebie from last year; I stitched it on 28ct Mint linen with DMC floss. It was a very quick stitch, just the way I like them ;-) I hope the person that receives likes it :-)




Until next time! Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Your pinkeep is beautiful!! I've stitched this design and it was also my first pinkeep

Great job! congratulations :)

Nicola said...

Your pinkeep is lovely. I'm going to have a go at that one myself one of these days.

Mary Ann said...

Your pinkeep is beautiful, JoAnn! And, I love the May Luck Bloom for You!!

NHStitcher said...

Your pinkeep is VERY pretty, you did a lovely job. May Luck Bloom is so pretty too, Love that fabric.