Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lil' Snowwoman

Here is a little snowwoman I stitched up today to complete my Feb. goals! This was a fun little one to stitch up. It is "Lil Snow Lights a Candle" it was a freebie I got awhile back! There are a few more that are like this & I am thinking of maybe stitching them also! I haven't decide how I want to finish this one!



With a new month aproching, I am ready to start on my March BC Snapper, so I will begin stitching that next week :) This weekend I would like to concentrate stitching on LHN "Home of a Needlework" the house is taking longer then I thought it would!

Until nxt time...Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love all your recent finishes! Keep up the great stitching work!

Mary Ann said...

Such a cute little snowoman!!!

Julie said...

Joann, i love your little snowman, so cute, not seen that freebie before

Heather said...

I love that snowman with his big hat, so CUTE! You have some lovely finishes.

NHStitcher said...

That is such a cute snowman, you did a lovely job!